Scroll to top
© NEURO ATTENTION OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Share

Perception and Attention Development Training with the Neuro Attention Method


RESTRUCTURE YOUR BRAIN

OUR TRAININGS

Perception and Attention Development Training with the Neuro Attention Method

Perception
Attention
Short-term Memory
Working Memory
Psychomotor Speed
In order to use the mind more effectively, the above listed abilities are systematically developed through age specific cognitive exercises.
By running these functions synchronously, the higher level of cognitive function is targeted.
Knowledge and strategy cover 20% of the training and cognitive exercises cover the remaining 80%.
Duration: 16 hours
For more detailed information and training request, you can contact us from the form below.